What Information is Collected?
The personal information we collect includes, but is not necessarily limited to, your name and the email address that you supply us with. We do not collect any such information without your express consent.
Due to its nature, our site often links to other websites. As per our Terms and Conditions, we have no control over what happens on external sites, and hold no liability for the protection or privacy of the information that you divulge on third-party websites.
How Is the Collected Information Used?
The data we collect is used only for the specific purposes outlined below. These will be clearly communicated to you when you are asked to provide the information. Promotional content will not be sent to your email address without your express consent. The information we collect may be used to:
- Tailor the Bet Blokes user experience to your preferences and usage patterns by creating content most relevant to your needs and ensuring the website is easy to use
- Answer questions or concerns that you may have regarding the content on our site
- Handle complaints or settle disputes.
Who is the Collected Information Shared With?
We do not sell, rent, or otherwise distribute collected information about our users. The personal information that we collect may be disclosed only in the following circumstances:
- If UK laws and regulations compel us to do so
- In order to protect the property and rights of Bet Blokes
- In case we detect illicit or fraudulent activities on your part
- If any harmful behaviour or threat to others is suggested by your communication on our website.
Cookies are tiny files placed on your hard drive or other storage devices by our web server. They are uniquely assigned to each user, and cannot infect your computer with malware or run programs. They are completely safe and their entire purpose is to customize your experience on the website. You can choose to accept or decline them. However, most web browsers come with cookies enabled by default. In order to turn this option off, you must modify your browser’s settings. Be aware that doing so will affect your experience on any website, including ours.